Wills & Estates
Protect your assets for your family – ask us to help with your estate planning and to manage your wills.
Protect your hard earned assets for your family with the right advice regarding your Wills & Estate planning.
Complete Wills & Estate planning involves detailed organisation and the preparation of a number of legal documents to ensure that all matters are considered both prior to and following a death.
At Cox West Lawyers, we provide assistance in all areas of estate planning. From the drawing up or updating of a Will including the preparation of documents, locating assets, dealing with banks or other financial institutions, government organisations, interstate transactions, the sale of real property if necessary and distributing the Estate to the Beneficiaries.
In certain circumstances, family members wish to contest the Will of a deceased or contest the distribution according to Law and can bring what is known as a Family Provision claim. At Cox West Lawyers, we are experienced in these types of matters and have assisted many clients in successful litigation.
We cover all areas of Wills & Estates. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Last Will and Testament;
- Drafting a Power of Attorney;
- Creating an Enduring Guardianship;
- Drafting a Living Will;
- Superannuation & your Will provisions
- Obtaining a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration from the Supreme Court;
- Commencing and defending Family Provision Claims.
Create A Complete Estate Planning Package
Estate planning is becoming an increasingly important part of peoples financial planning and involves putting proper arrangements in place to provide for the future. Some important elements of estate planning include;
- Putting in place a complete plan including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Enduring Guardian;
- Consideration of treatment of superannuation life & insurance policies;
- Constructing trusts;
- Advice on excluding persons from a will;
- Dealing with person’s interest in a company or other structure such as a unit trust or discretionary trust.
If you would like to start your Will preparation now, you can start right here on-line. Fill in the form and submit it. Our Wills & Estates team will call you to make a time to book your Will appointment.
For Estate Planning and drafting Wills:
- Call us on 1800 647 023
- Make An Appointment. We'll always aim to see you the very next day where possible. Sydney CBD appointments are available on request.
- Let one of our friendly team help get you draft a Will and help plan your estate.