Family Lawyer Penrith
Divorce, Custody, Maintenance and Property Settlements.
When a relationship breaks down, its times like these that a caring approach and personalised service really count.
Our Penrith based family lawyers do all that they can to make the complicated legal aspects of family
breakdown as simple and straightforward as possible. We take the jargon out of the process and most importantly, we take the time to listen
and to understand your needs.
Our aim is to resolve family law disputes quickly and in a cost effective manner while advocating strongly on your behalf.
Our Family Law team is headed up by Adam West, one of just a handful of senior male solicitors in the Penrith region. Adam's strength is in his ability to cut through to the points that really matter, advocating strongly for you and getting decisive results.
We would be more than happy to take the time to listen and build a strategy and get a fair and equitable result for you.
If you are contemplating Divorce or you are already separated, you may need advice on family law matters including:
- the breakdown of a marriage or de facto relationship
- your property settlement (if you are or were married)
- your property settlement (if you were living in a de-facto relationship)
- issues about children including parenting orders / custody
- getting a divorce
- child support / maintenance or
- preparing financial agreements such as a pre-marriage contract or cohabitation agreement ( pre-nuptial contracts).
When Things Change In your Life:
At times of relationship breakdown it is also important to think about planning your Estate and making changes to important documents. We recommend rewriting your Will , looking after your superannuation and preparing other important documents like a Power of Attorney and/or an Enduring Guardian at this time.
Here is a great resource for families experiencing separation and may need help for their children. You can watch videos for both children and adults, find out more information about your legal rights as a child, parent or grandparent and where to get legal help. What's Best For Kids.
For Family Law Enquiries in NSW:
- Read the associated pages related to your Family Law issues
- Call us on 1800 647 023
- Make An Appointment - We always aim to see you the very next day where possible.
- Let Adam West and our friendly Family Law team help you with your matter.
Find Out More